Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tuesday Updates - 9/30/08

I can't believe it's October tomorrow! Apologies for not having this up yesterday, I started writing it on Sunday and then I forgot about it!

Weekend:
I made a really quick trip up to Santa Clara/Campbell Saturday-Sunday. I went to a friend's birthday party on Saturday night which was really fun and then spent the night with another friend. When I woke up the next morning we went to Stacks, which was very exciting for me because its my favorite breakfast place and they have one in Campbell in addition to Menlo Park. The trip took a little over 5 hours each way which was a little longer than I expected, but wasn't too bad. Here are a few pictures from the road!
School:
After turning in my 10 page case memo, life got a little easier, but it's time to start reviewing what I've done so far, make sure i don't have any questions, and pull everything i have so far together. So I think I might have to cut down on the tv time to start reading supplemental materials, etc. It's sad, but I have to remind myself that this lifestyle is temporary :-).

That's all for now!

PS - I added pictures here if you want to see who I'm hanging out w/ at school :-)

No comments: