Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday Updates - 9/1/2008

Happy September! It's amazing that this year is almost over, I thought 2008 just started! 

Law School: 
I start week 2 tomorrow, which is fortunately 1 day shorter. I think I'm going to try and visit a few professors this week. I was planning to get ahead in my reading this weekend, but I got really sick this weekend so that plan never got off the ground. 

Weekend: 
I went home on Friday night, and on the way I stopped at BJ's in Huntington Beach and met up with Curtis and 2 of his co-workers. That was really fun, and given the way the weekend ended, I was happy to have at least a healthy evening. On Saturday I woke up feeling kinda out of sorts. By Saturday afternoon I knew something was coming, but it stayed away more the most part until 2AM on Saturday night when I woke up with a fever. I'm feeling better today, but still not 100%. I was planning on doing a full day at the library and I really didn't have the energy for it. On the positive side, I was happy to be back home with my family and they took really good care of me. 

On Sunday night I drove back to LA and hung out in the apartment Sunday and most of Monday. I did venture out Monday to IHOP/Ralphs (8 min. walk) and to the library so I could get my legal research assignment done, but other than that I was low key. I'll be up early tomorrow to get the rest of my reading done. 

Other: 
Not much to say other than that, law school is pretty time consuming! But check below for the pics of my apartment if you haven't seen them yet. I was able to do a little more unpacking yesterday and I'm 90% settled. 

Have a good week! 

No comments: