Sunday, September 7, 2008

Monday Updates - 9/8/2008

Happy Monday again! I'm watching Big Brother After Dark as I'm writing this, Keesha put two and two together and realized that Memphis was going to vote her out and she's pretty upset about it. Not gonna lie, I do feel sorry for her. 

Law School:
I had my first writing assignment due today. I had trouble getting motivated to actually do it, and I was a little stressed out as I was driving to school to turn it in, but I got it there with 10 minutes to spare. Then I was confronted with the fact that I didn't have class until 1:20, so I did a little reading but mostly passed the time chatting with friends. Then it turned out that my contracts professor was sick, so I had another hour to kill before class actually started. Class was fine, and I'm in a pretty good position in terms of what reading I have done. Plus I was able to finish my legal research homework today that actually isn't due until Monday! 

Weekend: 
I had a fun weekend considering how much work I did. I stayed at the library on Friday until 5:45 typing up my Civ Pro notes, and then just hung out that night. I slept in on Saturday (it's sad when 7:45 is sleeping in) and went to the library from 9-12. From there I drove to Downtown Disney to meet up with Curtis for lunch. We had a really fun time there walking around and eating at the ESPN Zone. Then Saturday night me and 3 new law school buds went to a bar/restaurant called "The 3rd Stop" to have a beer and just hang out, getting to know each other. It was a fun night and definitely worth staying up for. Sunday I stayed in my apartment, went grocery shopping, took a nap, did my LLE reading, watched TV and did my writing assignment.

Wedding: 
I've been working on the website a little the last couple of days. It's not ready for me to share the URL, but it's getting there. I'm trying to figure out some efficient method of telling people to save Memorial Day weekend for the wedding, but I haven't quite figured it out yet. 

I wish I had pictures but I've been lazy lately plus I can't find the charger for my digital camera.
Have a good week! 

No comments: