Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday

I thought it would be fun to post pictures on here of me with my bridesmaids. Here is the first, my cousin Courtney! She is currently finishing up her undergrad in Pennsylvania but I'm hoping that she will come to California for her graduate work. This picture is from our grandmothers' surprise birthday party last summer.

In other news, tonight I'm going to the Stanford-Washington game, marking the return of Tim Morris to Maples (he transferred from Stanford 2 years ago). Tomorrow I'm going to the Cardinal Young Alumni Happy Hour at Blue Chalk (starts at 6!), and Curtis will also be in town this weekend! We'll be at Old Pro on Sunday with the BluCrew (aka the Bay Area Bruin Club) at 1PM rooting for UCLA against Arizona.

I'm also hoping to do some phone banking for Obama, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit that in yet.

No comments: