Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday


Now that Super Tuesday has come and gone, I'll take a break from the Obama madness, except to say that I read a good article today about Obama and some of the reasons people aren't voting for him. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/03/AR2008020302526.html?referrer=emailarticle

Tonight the Cardinal is back at home to play Oregon. This is a very exciting and important game becuase Oregon gave us 1 of our 3 losses this season when we played them on Mac Court. So to by honest I'm distracted at work today because of it!

In other news, I heard from 3 more schools this week: American, Loyola, and Arizona. I got in to all 3 so I've officially heard from all of my safety schools. I am planning a trip to DC at the beginning of April to see GW and American (and hopefully G-Town!) and I'm really looking forward to the trip. I also applied to Cornell today because they sent me a letter saying that I could apply for free. I figured it's at least worth a shot, even though I'm not too excited about moving to Ithaca, New York (although 1 benefit is that it's only an hour away from the 'cuse!). I'm also waiting for 6 more schools to respond (UCLA, USC, Washington, Davis, Stanford & G-Town) so this process is not over.

This weekend, I have another Stanford home game (Oregon State), and then I'm going to hit a bridal show in Pleasanton on Sunday! This whole wedding thing is pretty fun, especially since I'm not in a rush to get anything planned yet :-). My mom and I are going to go dress shopping next Friday, and Curtis is going to build a website that will likely be called curtisandchristine.com (christineandcurtis was taken!) and we are going to start designing that next weekend, so things are slowly moving along.

No comments: