Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Search for the Dress!

Maggie Sotero knows how to make a dress (this one is called the Dallas Marie) Check out her collection at http://www.maggiesottero.com/

Yesterday (Friday), my mom and I took the day off and went weddding dress shopping. We started at David's Bridal and I must have tried on 12 gowns there (my mom was marveling at how fast I was!).

Then we had lunch, and went to Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach, and we have such a fun experience. Our consultant was southern, energetic, and obsessed with tight corsets (I'm actually wondering if a knot in my back was from a corseted dress I had on yesterday).

Obviously, I can't go into much detail about the dresses since my the fiancee reads my blog, but we did take pictures of every dress I tried on at David's Bridal (it wasn't allowed at Jinny's), so you want to see them shoot me a message. We're actually going back to Jinny's on Monday morning to try a few dressses on again and if you're curious about that, I'll give you the info. so you can see the dresses online ;-).
Today I'm watching the Stanford-Arizona game (12:30, ABC), then going to a bridal boutique in San Clemente, and probably hitting the gym but otherwise having a slow day (yay!). Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: