Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Updates - 11/24/08

I am done with legal writing for the semester -- yay.

Weekend:
I spent most of the weekend working on my paper, reading for Torts, and starting my Civil Procedure outline, but I managed to have some downtime. Curtis and I went to Best Buy and Target on Saturday so that I could get Windows Vista for my computer (the exam software required it), and he also bought a new monitor to replace the one he gave to me. We walked down to the Farmers' Market and ate at Johnny Rockets, which was fine except that the average age in there was 14. On Sunday the Grove had their annual tree lighting ceremony so we watched the fireworks from my building.

Wedding:
Now that I'm at the 6 month mark, I'm going to start following this beauty regimen laid out in one of the magazines I have. It involves stuff like taking care of your hair, drinking a lot of water, and avoiding processed foods, all of which don't bode well for me. But I think it's worth the effort since it's good for my overall health and well-being. Stay tuned for a post on that.

Law School:
Now that writing is over, my main focus is outlining and practice exams. My outlines are in fairly good shape, I think I'll have a better idea of where I'm at when Thanksgiving is over. The biggest challenge is staying motivated and efficient.

Thanksgiving Plans:
I'm going to be in Mission Viejo from Wednesday night until Friday afternoon for Thanksgiving festivities. I'm hoping to see Australia while I'm there. I'm excited to eat a lot of pie, stuffing and mashed potatoes (not a big turkey fan) :-).

That's all for today - have a good week!

No comments: