Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 Months - Ack!

I thought i just posted that we had 8 months to go? Planning is going well, and I'm still very excited, but to be honest I'm just amazed by how fast the time is going. In half a year I'm going to be married...wow!

On the ridiculous side but appropriate for the occasion, while I've decided to change my name (Christine Hart), I'm trying to decide what I should do about my Facebook name. Many married people will put both last names up on the website so that friends can identify them by either name ("Christine Harding Hart"). On the other hand I'm not very "findable" to begin with on Facebook so I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I know I know, a ridiculous thing to think about, but that's what happens when all you do is study case law. :-)

No comments: