Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Updates - 11/17/08

I can't believe we're already in the middle of November. Seriously -- I'm not sure how I'm going to know everything i need to know in the matter of 4 weeks. Quick update today:

So.Cal. Wildfires/Weekend - For those of you not residing in SoCal, we're dealing with some pretty nasty fires that have destroyed a ton of homes and structures. I haven't been personally affected, other than than the air pollution that is all over the region. I stayed indoors most of Saturday and all of Sunday but today is much better. From what I've heard the fires are quickly becoming contained, but they are still worried about the wind turning and the fires moving back towards residential areas.

Weekend: Curtis was around, so we went to my new favorite restaurant on Friday, Wood Ranch at the the Grove. On Saturday we went to Louis' to watch the Stanford-USC game (yes USC won, but we still have 1 more opportunity to become bowl-eligible if we beat Kal on Sat.), and spent the rest of the weekend cleaning up the apartment and studying.

This week will be taken up working on my open research memo (due Monday) and outlining for Torts and Civ Pro ;-) Have a good week!

No comments: