Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Updates - 8/4/08

Wow - it's Monday and I'm writing a blog entry! Exciting. I'll give an overview here, and then I'll follow up with pictures.

San Francisco Trip -
I had such a good time in San Francisco, I don't even know where to start. It's great to have good friends who live there to visit. My friends Juls and Melis threw their housewarming party in their new cute apartment, and then we spent the rest of the weekend hanging out. We were all so happy to see Tracy for the first time in awhile, I've really missed her.

Home -
It's been nice to be in Mission Viejo. I've been able to spend a lot of time with my family and with Curtis, and it's nice to have some time to unwind, and organize my stuff!

New Apartment!
I have a new apartment, I'll try to post pictures today. It's in a complex called Park La Brea, right near the Grove and the Farmers' Market. It's a cute 1 bedroom on the 12th floor of one of the towers. Last Friday my family and I drove up there to paint the front room and the bedroom. We went back on Sunday to see how it turned out and drop off some stuff. I'm going to try and unpack my kitchen this week, and then unpack my clothes the following week. We plan to do the furniture move on Saturday, August 23. I'll be happy when everything is done and I am settled. I'll admit I've been a little stressed out by this whole process.

That's it for now - stay tuned for pics!

No comments: