Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Irvine Spectrum


Tonight Curtis and I decided to meet at the Irvine Spectrum since he was leaving work a little late and I wanted to get out of the house. On my way I took this picture because I thought the sky looked pretty. 

We went and had Pinkberry (I had the original with granola and strawberries - it's like a frozen parfait!) and spent some time in both the Apple store and Barnes & Noble. After I realized that we hadn't shared a funnel cake in awhile and that we should get one....




It was really tasty but we were too full to finish it. It's hard to eat stuff that fried when you don't have it very often. 

The Spectrum has this giant wheel that we've gone on a few times, you get a pretty view of Orange County. I suppose we could have gone on it tonight but we dressed pretty lightly so it would have been chilly at the top. Maybe next time. 

Overall, it was a fun mini-date :-) 

No comments: