Monday, July 28, 2008

Yes - I'm still blogging :-)

Blogging during the summer has been a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I think the lack of a consistent schedule and less face time in front of the computer has caused this. Once I start law school and am living by myself again I should be blogging more. Also, even though I have my own camera, my laptop is so slow it takes awhile before the pictures appear here. I think I'm going to just load my pictures onto my parents' computer and go from there, at least until I get my new laptop.

First let me say that living at home has been really fun. My mom has summers off so I've been spending a lot of time with her. Plus I'm fortunate in that my friend Adelyn was also home for a few weeks too. And I can't tell you how nice it is to see Curtis everyday. Overall it's been a great summer. I've been very busy but (almost) everything I've done has been fun.

I was trying to figure out how to organize these updates, because there's so much to say! I have a few pictures from Palm Desert and my trip to SF, I got an apartment in LA and an iPhone this past weekend, and I've seen a few movies since I last posted.

So stay tuned, updates are coming!

(and yes, I changed the colors on my blog - we'll see how long it lasts)

No comments: