Friday, July 4, 2008

Reporting from San Francisco!

Happy Fourth of July!

I have had a fun 24 hours. After work I picked up a new digital camera, then headed to the city to stay with Melis & Juls. Last night we went to dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant and celebrated the end of my job w/ mojitos and wine :-). Then we headed to SFMOMA to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit. I have to say, I was blown away by seeing Frida's paintings in person. You can tell the level of raw emotion she put into her work.

Today we woke up, made breakfast, and then walked to the union square area to go shopping! We hit up H&M, Macy's, Nordstrom, Express, and Gap :-). I didn't go too crazy but I picked up a cute pink dress and a straw hat for the desert. Now we're going to go out and celebrate the 4th with drinks at a local bar and we'll the view the fireworks tonight from Telegraph Hill :-).

No comments: