Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things to do Before I Leave - Update

A few months ago I made this list of things to do before I leave the Bay Area. Here's my progress (or lack thereof):

1. Explore Golden Gate Park in SF - not done :-(

2. Go wine tasting (I'm going this Saturday for the first time!) DONE :-)

3. Visit the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (as an adult) - not done :-(

4. Go to the SF museums & the exploratorium - not done :-(

5. Go on Alcatraz and take a boat around the Bay - not done :-(

6. Buy a bunch of stuff from the Stanford Bookstore (shirts, sweatshirts, etc.) - not done :-(

7. See a Golden State Warriors Game (and maybe a Sharks game, but I'm not really into Hockey) Unfortunately the regular seasons of both these teams ended before I could get tickets. Maybe I'll make it to an A's game!

8. Visit The Great Mall DONE :-)

So it looks like I've gotten 2 tasks done, which is rather disappointing for this stage in the game. But with my dad here on Sunday maybe we can take one one of the San Francisco tasks, like going to GG park. I'll continue to keep tabs on my progress until July.

No comments: