Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Updates - 5/5/05

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Unfortunately I have no party plans but I hope some of you do.

Law School - Same as before, can you tell that I'm growing tired of the subject?

Work/Life - I will be done with work in less than 2 months, which is crazy. It feels like the end of an era, where I was able to just work hard, and not worry about much other than myself. My life is about to change drastically in the next year. Not only am I back to student life, but I will be moving to a new area and getting married. I'm trying not to let my emotions get to me as this transition unfolds.

Wedding - Adelyn tried on dresses on Saturday. I think I'm 90% sure of my decision to go with with dress with the embroidered overlay. I just need to figure out a sweater to go on top of it for the ceremony and the shoes.

Weekend - I had a really nice weekend. On Saturday Adelyn and I hung out in Santana Row. We had lunch at Left Bank, went to David's Bridal to try on bridesmaid dresses, went back to Hagen Daas for ice cream, went to H&M, then went to the wine bar for a few hours. Sunday was also fun because Juls came over and we went to Melis' track meet, which she won in the shot put (yay!). I ended up falling asleep last night at 9PM, which was wonderful.

This coming weekend I'm flying home for Mothers' Day, and I'm hoping to see my brother play baseball and book the photographer for our wedding. That's all for now :-).

No comments: