Friday, September 16, 2011

My red Stanford shoes - finally!

I've been looking for a cute pair of game day shoes - and I finally found them! I bought my first pair of toms last month in navy (I'm obsessed with navy), and LOVE them - they're so comfortable that I'd rather wear them than flip flops.

Today I had the genius thought that I should just get the red pair and they would be perfect for Stanford games - and then I found these on Amazon:




They get here on Wednesday - I'm so excited.

They do cost more than the solid red pair but I couldn't help myself, and I get free shipping via Amazon Prime (free if you have an student email address!). Plus I think Toms are reasonably priced considering how trendy they are, and they donate a pair of shoes when you buy a pair.

(fit tip: they do stretch, so squeeze yourself into the smaller size when fitting them. Another customer at Nordstrom told me that when I was trying them on and I'm very happy with the fit)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: