Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kenny after going out in Tropical Storm Lee + update

You might have heard that upon my arrival in Spanish Fort, Tropical Storm Lee has come in. No need to worry- we have water and candles and matches and cookies in case we lose power, and we're watching the weather reports closely, but we are affected in that we have a dog that needs to go outside to go to the bathroom. Normally we can go in-between the really hard rain but tonight he needed to go immediately, so I put on his raincoat, grabbed the umbrella and headed out. We were still soaked, but not too bad. We made him stay on a bath mat to dry out a little, and then he went to his bed snuggle and dry up more.




In other news, we're mostly staying in, we did go to the gym, and I got my car (yay!) and I went to the dollar store for some random stuff we needed and got us some frozen yogurt - both stores just down the street. We unpacked the boxes in the bedroom, I'm hoping to do some more work on the kitchen tonight, but overall it's coming along. We're watching lots of football today and am just enjoying being together :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

I bet you have a whole new understanding of raining cats and dogs. Glad you are getting things done and enjoying time together.