Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Tuesday Morning

After changing my work description on Facebook to "housewife," I figured I better act like one, and continue the unpacking process. I just wish there was some way to make the boxes magically disappear - although now that the rain has ended I will be able to use the patio for box storage.

My kitchen - mid move-in:


Aww the packing paper...


Kenny, guarding the house (he's barking a lot, driving me crazy)


Nasty cold update: I still feel sicky and didn't sleep well, but my energy is mostly back so I am able to be productive.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

Thanks for the blog. It looks like it is shaping up. It will come together soon. Glad you felt good enough to get something done. Kenny dog looks so attentive. Hope he settles in soon.