Thursday, September 15, 2011

Exploring town: nails

So if you know me well, you might know that I frequent nail places. On Monday I had to get my fingernails fixed in advance of my interview. On a recommendation of a young woman at Staples, I went to a place nearby and it was fun, I spent the whole time talking to a couple of ladies about Alabama and California.

Then today, I went to another nail place, this time in the mall that's next to our apartment complex. It was nice, and I got the OPI color "Cajun Shrimp", which was recommended by customers at the other place. It turns out that the place was more expensive for a pedicure than the other, so I'll probably not go back, but the massage chair was amazing.

Now Kenny and I are sitting out on the balcony, people watching. I'm actually wearing a sweater! The one nice thing about having a dog in a new place is that it forces you to walk around the neighborhood so we've been able to say hello to lots of people and their dogs.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: