Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I survived :-)

I finished at 12:30 PM on Friday! It took a few days to recover from the experience and I've had a great winter break so far. Overall this semester was as hard as I expected, but I left every final feeling like the studying paid off. I won't get any grades until January.

I drove down to Irvine on Saturday to see a Kids are Music show (I'm a former member). I'll try and get the pictures from Curtis of my performance of Toy Soldier, lol. That night I had dinner w/ my parents, Curtis, and Jon at PF Changs, and then went back to LA to continue my recovery.

Sunday Curtis and I went to breakfast and then Christmas shopping. We had a really fun day shopping, making dinner, wrapping presents, and listening to Christmas music. Then on Monday morning I cleaned up my apartment (it was a mess after the finals experience) and headed back to Mission Viejo. I still have some Christmas shopping to do but it's only the 23rd :-)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: