Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1 more final

This morning I had my second-to-last final, Torts. Overall there were not any major disasters, although I don't think I managed to come up with anything too brilliant either.

The bummer about this particular final is the fact that now all I have to study for is Civil Procedure (Friday). It's notorious for being one of the hardest first year classes, and it's definitely the class that I have the least grasp of. However, it is also the one class where my 2 years of law firm experience helps, and so I am familiar with topics that I otherwise would have no clue about. The key issue over the next 2 days is how to apportion time between studying and sleeping. I'm going to try and get a full night of sleep tonight, but I think it's 6 hours tomorrow and Thursday. I'm trying to treat it like the times we had a large brief to file and were working late the week before. If you keep telling yourself that it'll be over soon, you can push through the exhaustion.

One thing is for sure, there will be a lot of celebrations going on starting around 1PM on Friday :-P.

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

Good Luck on your final tomorrow! See ya soon.