Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend at Home

I thought I'd take a quick minute to post. I'm still in Mission Viejo but I fly back tonight at 5:30. It was great to get away for a weekend. On Friday I attended USC Law Preview Day, and I have to say, it created more questions than it did answers. The school was great, but I realized that I'm not a big fan of Los Angeles. I'm not sure why, it just doesn't float my boat. I would be happy going there, but I think I'd rather move to DC and attend GW, especially if they can offer a competitive scholarship.

I think everyone is getting frustrated that I haven't decided yet, but I just don't feel like I've gotten any compelling reasons to go anywhere.

Saturday was more fun, Curtis and I went to see a potential photographer in Huntington Beach (http://www.jimkennedyphotographers.com/). It was exactly the quality that I'm looking for in a wedding photographer. So I think we'll probably go with him. I'm especially excited to take our engagement pictures this summer (if you go on his blog you'll know why).

Last night was pretty exciting because I had the best bowling game of my life! 4 Strikes in one game! I wish we had a camera so we could document the score. It was a fun evening, Curtis and I hadn't gone out to do something like that in awhile.

Today the plan is to make a quick trip to the mall and go for a walk with my family before I head out. This next week at work will be busy. I have a class certification brief due on May 1st and another brief due on the 28th. I can't believe that I'm a little more than 2 weeks away from being done there. Those 2 years went fast!

No comments: