Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things to do Before I Leave

I'd also like to go back to Woodside Park, pictured above, but since I've already been there I will exclude that from the list.


I've been thinking about my impending departure from the Bay Area, and decided that I need to make a list of things to do before I leave. Here's my first attempt:
(one caveat: if I get into Stanford I will not be leaving the bay area but will nevertheless be too busy to do the tourist thing)

1. Explore Golden Gate Park in SF

2. Go wine tasting (I'm going this Saturday for the first time!)

3. Visit the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (as an adult)

4. Go to the SF museums & the exploratorium

5. Go on Alcatraz and take a boat around the Bay

6. Buy a bunch of stuff from the Stanford Bookstore (shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)

7. See a Golden State Warriors Game (and maybe a Sharks game, but I'm not really into Hockey)

8. Visit The Great Mall

I think I will try to come up with 2 more so that I have a list of 10.

No comments: