Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15 I am thankful for...

So I'm pretty far behind (4 to do today) - but that makes for less posts which can get a little incessant when writing about the same topic everyday, so here we go:

I am thankful for my parents bringing me some of my favorite things from California this weekend, including Coffee Bean Tea, cashews in individual packages, and chocolate-covered pretzels (which I am afraid to open so close to Thanksgiving). I am also thankful that they were willing to pick me up at midnight on Friday night so that I didn't have to pay for a cab, and for covering the hotel rooms while we were in the Bay Area. 

I am thankful for College Gameday, and how fun and festive it was, even if we lost the game later that night. 

I am thankful for the weather this weekend in Palo Alto, it was cold but at least it didn't rain!

Finally I am thankful for the nice people that were on all of my flights this weekend. It was a tough trip there and back so quickly, but the pleasantness of the people around me made it much easier.

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I didn't know Stanford lost. I was gone last weekend. Sorry to hear that.