Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Updates - 3/16/09

Hi! I'm on spring break, so I'm taking my time to sleep, get some wedding planning done, study, and blog!

School: School is the same, I'm working on getting everything ready to buckle down and spend the month of April studying. I have my final legal writing paper due at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get some work done on it while I'm off. The paper is important both for my grade and for my moot court tryout.

Work: Still unsure where I'll be working this summer, but I'm getting closer to a decision.

Weekend:
On Saturday my mom threw me a bridal shower! I felt so honored to have so many family and friends here and we had a really good time. We played some games, like making a bridal gown out of toilet paper, and answering questions about me. Here are a couple of the pics!

Have a good week!

No comments: