Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wedding Updates

As you can see from the counter, it's less than 5 months away! I've been able to get a handful of things taken care of in terms of wedding planning. Yesterday Curtis and I met with the pastor who is conducting the wedding ceremony, which was really fun. Curtis and I left the meeting feeling very excited to be becoming a family. Today my mom and I met with the florist who had several really good and cost-effective ideas for the reception.

After that my mom and I went shopping. We went to Nordstrom to get a pair of shoes under consideration (Kate Spade "Lovely" in pink)! We're also expecting another pair to get here on Monday and we'll decide whether either shoe will work. I also got my bridal shower dress from The Limited! We saw it in a window a few days ago and since we had more time today I went in, tried it on, and got it! So I'm happy to know exactly what I'm wearing for the shower, besides that I need an outfit for the rehearsal dinner, but I have time and a few dresses in my closet that are possible options.

Considering how fast last semester went, before we know it the school year will be over and I'll be married with pictures to share!

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

Glad you are getting things you want done. It is coming fast and soon.