Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Updates - 1/19/09

Happy MLK Day! I hope you have the day off. I woke up at 10:45 and will be watching CNN inauguration coverage all day. 

Weekend: Friday was pretty low key, I drove down to Mission Viejo for the weekend. Saturday Curtis and I went to California Adventure and Disneyland in the evening. It was my first time on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, which was much scarier than I thought it would be! On Sunday I relaxed with my family and watched the Eagles lose their chance at the Superbowl (sigh...). And then I headed back up to LA to chill out before class starts again. 

Wedding: I also got a lot of wedding stuff done. I tried on a pair of shoes with my dress that I think I'm going to keep! I scheduled my food tasting and my dress fitting. And, a few weeks ago I took pictures of my reception location and I realized that I hadn't posted them yet. Here they are: 




I hope the weather is as good as it was over Christmas! 

This week I'll be watching the inauguration in my Constitutional Law class at school. I'll probably DVR the entire thing from home too since I have class tomorrow until 2:45. It's exciting that we will have a new President tomorrow, one that so many people are excited and *hopeful* about.

Have a good week :-) 

No comments: