Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Updates - 1/5/2009

First Monday Updates of 2009! I'm very proud that I've been blogging now for over a year. I hope you've enjoyed my posts.

Health:
This is the fourth day of this cold I have. It's been really frustrating because these last few days were my chance to go shopping, organize my apartment, do a lot of working out, and gear up for school to start again, and you know how it is when you're sick, you don't want to do anything. So hopefully I'm on the tail end of the illness.

School:
1 more week until the madness starts again, and thus far I don't know what books I need, nor what my grades from last semester are. However, I NEED to start working on finding a job for this summer. I'm not happy about it, just because there is enough hanging over my head during the first year, but it's not going to go away.

Wedding:
We had a planning meeting last night that was very productive. Now I have this long list of things that need to get done in the next week. I'm hoping to schedule all my appointments either during this month or over spring break. I can't believe that we have less than 5 months to go - we're so excited.

Weekend:
I didn't do much because I was sick, but I did go to a shooting range with Curtis and his dad! It was the first time I had ever fired a gun, and at first I was really nervous, especially since it was really crowded at the range that day (one of the employees said that it had been busy ever since Obama was elected - how silly is that?). Anyway, it was a fun experience and something that I've always wanted to try. I spent the rest of the weekend in front of my parents' TV watching NFL wild card games and college basketball.

That's all for today, have a good week!

No comments: