Saturday, March 31, 2012

My office!

Hey! I finally put things on my walls in my office!


The giant wall of certificates (taken from my desk chair)
My Alabama Bar certificate (fingers crossed) will go on the right 

On the left is the door, don't mind the trash on the floor.
(Mom - this is the wall space I set aside)

My desk (the only real change is that I moved the bookcase and put up two of my Monet prints
(note the calendar on the left :-))

And this is the cleanest my office will likely be for another 6 months

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Adelyn said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

sam c.hart jr said...

It looks good. Look forward to seeing it soon.

Unknown said...

Yay! I feel so loved! The calendar made it to your office! Looks great! Your office I mean ;)