Friday, August 12, 2011

"tattoo"

From the OC fair airbrushing booth.




I also got a Turtle on my shoulder. Other fair highlights included: drinking pinot grigio on a lovely patio, roasted corn on the cob, cotton candy, funnel cake, pig races, and a dog jumping show. Also got to pet an ox and coo at baby chicks!

Funny update: I was in the courtyard where I take Kenny near my apartment, and another dog owner complimented me on this tattoo. I laughed, said thank you, and informed her that the tattoo was fake, and that if I ever got a tattoo, it wouldn't be located there. She said that you totally couldn't tell, but that she thought it was cool, and that, like me, was contemplating a tattoo, but couldn't decide what to get, but that it probably wouldn't go on a foot. I will say however, that I do like the location, and if it were not for those pesky professional dress codes, I'd be tempted ;-).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: