Monday, May 30, 2011

New iPad!

I had a fun surprise yesterday! My mom had mentioned that she had a graduation gift for me that hadn't arrived yet, but I didn't think much of it. Well, we were there yesterday for a family BBQ and I was presented with a new, white iPad!! It is even engraved on the back with my name! I am so excited, and am enjoying playing with it and moving content from my laptop to it. It has a lot of cool features, including the ability to stream content from the iPad to our apple tv, we even watched some of Tangled last night doing that - very cool. I already bought a Pink cover for it, so I'm all set :-)

One of my first pics from the iPad was while we sang happy birthday to my brother Jon, who will be 24 on Thursday. My grandpa is also in the picture.




No comments: