Friday, January 25, 2008

Update

So I'm finally posting again, with some updates :-)

School: I heard from one other school, so I'm excited to report that I was accepted into George Washington Law School in Washington D.C.! I'm very happy because it's definitely a school I'm considering, with an excellent reputation. Of course, making the trek to D.C. for three years with Curtis would be a dramatic lifestyle change for both of us. I am still waiting for 9 more schools to respond, so keep your fingers crossed that I hear from some of them soon.

Wedding: We set a date! I will become Christine Hart on May 23, 2009. It's going to be in Mission Viejo: The ceremony with be at my church, Shepherd of the Hills UMC (www.sothumc.org) , and the reception is at the Arroyo Trabuco Golf Course nearby (www.arroyotrabuco.com). I tried on my first dress last week, which was really fun. I'm hoping to go shopping with my mom over presidents' day weekend for dresses. I'm going with daisies as a theme, with the primary color being yellow I think. I'm very excited about doing the bulk of the planning this summer during my break between work and school.

Work: Work has finally calmed down. It's still just me working for the whole department, which is inherently stressful, but I'm getting off work on time so I've been able to go to the gym more and get more sleep. I'm hoping it will stay like this until I leave in July, but I'm not counting on it.

I think that's it for now, I better get back to work ;-)

No comments: