Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Karma

While I like to think I have some control over my life, I can't help but think I'm getting punished/rewarded for something I did, because a lot of drastic things have happened in the past 3 weeks. The first was the great flood of 2007 in my apartment. I still don't have a working kitchen or front room, which basically sucks. I'm a prisoner in my own bedroom. Then, I take the LSAT, and of course they have to make the Reading Comp. section like, twice as hard (it's my strongest section, so it was pretty mad). Then I'm basically living at work because of this huge filing (we're talking working until 12:45am).

Then, I get engaged, and just when things are looking up, I get a flat tire. While it wasn't the end of the world, (I got it fixed for $30) it really made me wonder if all the bad stuff was some kind of punishment. Then today, I got my first law school response, from Santa Clara, and I got in (with a scholarship!).

So now I figure either something bad is bound to happen in the next 48 hours or my weird streak of events is coming to an end. Wish me luck!

(...or not)

No comments: