Monday, October 29, 2007

Dancing with Myself

After watching Dancing with the Stars tonight, I really wanted to start ballroom dancing.

I think my favorite dances are the Samba, the Mambo, and the Jive.

Now I just need a partner =)


In other news, my weekend of housesitting has come to an end. At first Sophie (the dog) was really hesitant to interact with me and kept to herself. Then, when I offered to take her for a walk, she got really excited. We had a good time walking around the block, although I had to pull on the leash a lot. But when we got back we played even more and she decided to hang out with me. So I was really happy that she warmed up to me and we even cuddled on the couch while watching Desperate Housewives. I was sad that I had to leave her this morning.

This week is once again, busy, as there is a ton of stuff to do and only one of me, but wish me luck!

~Christine

1 comment:

Curtis said...

Good Luck! Love you! Insomina.... errrr