Friday, May 7, 2010

Done with 2L!!!

When I started this blog, I was starting the application process for law school. It's amazing how time flies. Since that time, I

- got engaged
- got into law school
- decided on a law school
- left work
- started law school
- got Obama elected (lol)
- got married
- worked 1L summer
- started 2L year
- externed at the Ninth Circuit
- FINISHED 2L Year!

Ahead of me, I have
- work 2L summer
- get a job offer (I hope)
- (possibly) apply for clerkships
- start and finish 3L year
- Graduate!!!!
- Take the bar
- etc., etc.

I've always wanted to go to law school and become a lawyer, so I'm very excited that I am one year and (hopefully) one bar exam away from finishing my goal. While my final today did not go as well as I hoped, I felt really prepared and am generally happy to be done. At this point, I'm ready to start my summer job in Menlo Park on June 7th. In the meantime, I plan to do some casual reading, lose some weight, and get my life organized for the next phase.

Have a good weekend :-)

1 comment:

sam c.hart jr said...

That all sounds great. Enjoy your free time.