Thursday, May 6, 2010

Changes to the Blog

As you can see, I'm trying out a new blog template. The old Blog Background that you can find on the web are not yet compatible with the new Blogger layouts, but I think this background is pretty and calm.

I added 2 photo albums on the side - if you click on them, they will open a new window with pictures from our wedding and honeymoon. They aren't very well-edited yet so keep that in mind.

Finally, I temporarily changed by Blog URL to match my email: ChristineHardingHart.blogspot . The problem is, no one will be able to find my blog unless they get the new URL from facebook or from me directly! So, it will remain ChristineEHarding for now until I come up with an alternative.

My final exam is tomorrow, I better get back to studying. Have a good weekend!

No comments: