Monday, July 27, 2009

The next couple of weeks

I can't believe August is almost here! I was really looking forward to it in June, but now looking at the calendar I wouldn't mind having another week of normalcy. Here's the rundown of my schedule from now until the start of school on August 24:

This week is fairly normal, but this weekend I'm spending most of it in Mission Viejo, and Sunday night in San Diego. We have our first in-person meeting of the WRBLSA (Western Region Black Law Students Association) Board, which should be fun. Monday morning I'll travel back to LA for my last 3 days of work.

Thursday August 6 may involve a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain - we'll see how ambitious I am. August 7-8 I will be in the bay area/San Francisco! I'm doing a quick trip so visit with my Orrick friends and do an interview with another firm in the city (although it's for a position in LA - figures). I will be back on the night of the 8th, which is also my birthday.

I start on-campus interviews on August 10 and go through August 13. Right now I have 11 interviews scheduled but that may go up/down depending on how things play out. Curtis and I are going to Utah for his sister Marjorie's wedding Aug. 14-17th. The following week, which is right before school starts, should be quieter. Then the craziness of law school begins again on the 24th!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Journey to a Centum said...

Hi Christine,

I discovered your comment on Addy's blog regarding your Couch to 5K program and I'm curious how it's working out for you. My running club has had tremendous success with new runners and post injury runners using this program. We found it works best if you can do it with a group or at the least one friend.

Good luck in the program! Sign up for a 5K and go for it!