Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Updates - 10/14/08

Yes - I'm late on the updates again. But I had a busy 4-day weekend so cut me some slack.

Weekend - We had a fall break so no school on Thursday or Friday. I drove to Mission Viejo on Wednesday night and stayed there until Friday night. I was happy to get a pedicure, get my car washed, catch up on some TV and hang out with my mom. We also went to Macy's to open my registry and pick out the wedding china and matching glasses! So overall I had a nice visit. On Saturday morning Curtis and I drove to Stanford for the Homecoming Tailgate and Football Game! It was so fun being there again, the tailgate is always really good and the game was very exciting - we won by a point! So we're not in the bowl race, and if we can beat UCLA this weekend (knock on wood) I'll start saving money for Christmas break. Here's a picture taken with my friend's camera and then one I took of the stadium:


Law School - School is okay, I really need to start studying for finals but I'm in that mid-semester slump where I'm just not very motivated. I think I'll feel better once my office memo is turned in on Monday. Then I'll start working on the outlines, etc. I just have to keep remembering that I have less than 8 months to go and then I can relax a little.

That's all for now - busy weekend ahead!

No comments: