Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Updates - 10/20/08

Very, very short today because I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep. 

Weekend - 
I had a very unusual weekend. On Friday I got out of class early and was able to go to the USC gym. That night I did a lot of chores which made me feel better. Unfortunately, I woke up on Saturday morning with a debilitating headache, which made me unable to do anything for about 4 hours. Finally I decided to drive home to Mission Viejo so I could at least be around my family even if I wasn't feeling well. I stayed there, watched the Stanford-UCLA game (don't want to talk about it) spent a few hours on my memo, and went back to LA on Sunday morning. I actually headed straight to the USC law library to continue work on my office memo that was due today at 9:30 AM. I worked until I had to leave for the airport to get Curtis (he was in Provo this weekend) and then worked until 2, and got up at 6am, and headed back to the library to finish. I have nothing to say at this point except that I'm happy I turned it in on time and I'm happy that I'm probably done studying the New Mexico attractive nuisance doctrine. 

I'm hoping that this week will be calm and very productive! 

No comments: