Monday, April 4, 2011

Shutterfly is Awesome

I'm a huge Shutterfly user. I know many of us have our go-to website for photo printing and sharing, etc. but I just love Shutterfly. Most of my pictures are stored there, and they have great designs for Christmas cards, Valentines, etc, the print quality is excellent, and the prices are reasonable. The best part is the discounts that I get via email. Last week they offered half-off large prints, so I was finally able to order a print to fill my last IKEA frame that was still empty.
This is one of my favorite pictures from Hawaii. I think it just captured the tone of that trip so well. Plus you get a glimpse of how tanned I was, with my little toe sticking out! At some point I need to fix the mismatch between the picture and the matting, but it's fine for now. I'll probably put it on the wall of our bedroom this weekend.

No comments: