Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Break Plans

Now that I know Stanford Football is playing in the Sun Bowl, I can finalize my Christmas Break plans. Here's the schedule:

December 18: last final
(I have some additional assignments to finish in the days after that final)

December 21: Lady Gaga Concert with Curtis, Tracy, and Nancy
- Yes, we're going to see Lady Gaga. And yes, even Curtis is super excited about it.

December 30: Depart for El Paso, TX for Sun Bowl! I'm flying out w/ Tracy in the afternoon and meeting up with Juls and other Stanford buddies.
December 31: SUN BOWL - STANFORD VS. OKLAHOMA at 12 PM local time. (11am PST on CBS). I'm flying back after the game, will celebrate New Years w/ Curtis and finish packing.
- I'm kinda excited to be going to Texas for the first time, even if it's for less than 24 hours.

January 1 - Depart for Maui, flight leaves at approx. 8:30 AM. Watch the Rose Bowl from our hotel, with a beautiful view of the ocean.
- plans include swimming in the ocean, tanning, and spending a day at the spa
- I already ordered a new bathing suit for the trip!
January 11 - Return to LAX, sometime in the evening

January 12 - first day at the 9th Circuit Courthouse!

The next few weeks are going to be very exciting!!!

No comments: