Thursday, January 2, 2014

100th Rose Bowl 2014

I did one of those things that I'm getting too old to do... 


I seriously considered skipping it this year, but I've gone to every bowl game since 2010, the Sun Bowl, the Orange Bowl, the Fiesta Bowl and the Rose Bowl last year.  It's the one time every year that I know I'll see my good Stanford friends, and we always have a great time!




I did it a little crazier this time, by flying to LAX the morning of the game, and flying back to Philly that night.  Miraculously, everything went smoothly and we made it to the stadium with a little time to tailgate and catch up.  My parents were kind enough to get my back and forth from the airport, which was great. Sadly we lost, but it was a fun day :-).  And I wore shorts and sandals to the game, it was so warm!

No comments: